- Mi Camino, a project by:
- Plagge.IT - Software Development
- Lothringerstr. 53
- 52070 Aachen
- Verantwortlich: Michael Plagge
- Phone: +49 (0)241 5310221 (english, german)
- Email: email@example.com
- Tax ID number: DE220708255
- (according to tax law)
- List of references for image / graphics usage:
- * Main page: "Sale el sol, no puede ser que no lo veas" © Carmen Escobar Carrio - flickr.com
- * Site background: "Grungy paper texture v.5" © bashcorpo - deviantart.com
- You can reach our customer service for questions and complaints from Monday through Friday from 10am to 3pm via telephone: +49 (0) 241 5310221, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which you can find here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied in this website, Mi Camino and its creators cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. In accordance with para. 7 sec. 1 TMG (German Tele Media Act) the service provider is responsible for its own content on these pages under the general law. According to para. 8-10 TMG, the service provider is not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored information, or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block access to information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, relevant liability comes into force only upon knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, the pertinent content will be removed immediately.
This site contains links to third-party websites, the content of which cannot be influenced. No liability can therefore be assumed for third-party contents. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the contents of any linked website. The linked websites were checked for possible violations of the law at the time of creating the link. No illegal contents could be found at the time. Any attempt to permanently control all third-party pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, pertinent links will be promptly removed.
The contents and products on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, modification, distribution or any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright requires written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies are permitted only for private, non-commercial use. Where content is not created by the website operator, third party copyright has been observed. In particular, third-party creations are labeled as such. If despite our best efforts, you still notice a case of copyright infringement, we ask for notification and we will remove the content immediately.
The website operators hereby expressly forbid the use of their contact data, published under the imprint obligation, for unsolicited advertising or information materials.
Source: Disclaimer eRecht24